Summer is nearing an end, and it has made us reflect on what makes Anna Maria Island the perfect summer vacation spot. There are numerous reasons that make an Anna Maria summer vacation special, but here are a few of Sato Real Estate’s favorites.
- The Beach – the white sugar sand and blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico make it the perfect place to spend a day building sand castles, searching for seashells or splashing in knee deep waves.
2. A vacation rental home with a pool – after a long day at the beach, head back to your vacation rental home to relax in the pool. We have a variety of options! Check them out in this link.
3. Boating – You don’t have to enjoy fishing to get out onto the water. Pleasure boating is a favorite past time on Anna Maria Island. On the weekends, locals and tourists alike head to the sandbars to kick back in shallow water and soak in the sun and good times. If you own a boat, you can trailer it down and launch it from one of the public boat ramps. We also offer vacation rental homes on canals where you can keep it in the water during your stay. Alternatively, our local resource page lists area businesses where you can rent a boat.
4. Summer Night Sunsets – The sunsets are always technicolor on Anna Maria Island, but the afternoon and evening (short) rain showers can really set off the sky. No matter if you’re staying in Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach or the city of Anna Maria Island, there will be a beach access with a view.
5. Deals – Still looking for a reason to visit? We’re currently offering 10% off new vacation rental reservations to help you make the most of the remaining summer weeks, and encourage you to visit. Call our office today at 941-778-7200 to inquire about the various vacation rental properties and learn about this special.